Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SOARING THE EAGLE (PART 1)


On 8th Jan 2011, I went for a program called ‘SOARING THE EAGLE‘ (STE) organized by PETRONAS. This is a special program conducted at PETRONAS Management Training (PERMATA), in Bangi, for all PETRONAS scholars, in order to enhance our ability and capability to become a future leader in our country, or maybe let say the WORLD LEADER!! haha..Insya Allah..

Daripada Ibnu Umar r.a., katanya, saya mendengar Rasulullah s.a.w. bersabda:
"Setiap orang daripada kamu adalah penggembala dan setiap seorang dari kamu akan ditanya perihal penggembalaannya. Pemimpin adalah penggembala dan akan ditanya perihal penggembalaannya. Seorang lelaki adalah penggembala dalam keluarganya dan akan ditanya perihal penggembalaannya. Seorang wanita adalah penggembala dalam rumah suaminya dan akan ditanya perihal penggembalaannya. Buruh adalah penggembala dalam harta majikannya dan akan ditanya perihal penggembalaannya. Jadi setiap seorang dari engkau semua itu adalah penggembala dan tentu akan ditanya perihal penggembalaannya. "
(Muttafaq 'alaih)

For this year, the participants of this program will be among of our batch; Jan 10 PERONAS scholars who had graduated unofficially (hehe..), n some of our seniors that entered UTP without Foundation level, I mean they are in UG level now. s0, 61 of us gathered at PERMATA at 1600 and check in. I was very proud as I had placed in a room that have an international student, comes from Arab. His name is Nordin. So, I took this as an opportunity for me to know more about him and his background of course, as well as his interest, culture, and some interesting knowledge that I even might not knowing..  hehe..

During the program, we were grouped into 2 groups equally, and I still feel very surprised as I’d made a new friend, that came from Cambodia, whose name is Prum Sarnakosnak, but he is happy with the name ‘NAK’ ( I don’t know why.. huhu). One thing about them that I really appreciated is, they can talk in MALAY!! ‘Selamat pagi.. apa khabar?? Sudah makan ke belom?? Lepas ni kamu nak ke mana?? Terima kasih..’ waaaaaa…… menarik!!!! Really awesome man!!! (but I don’t know anything on how to talk in their language.. malunya.. huhu..)


haha..ni bilik untuk 4 orang..klo yang dok berdua tu jangan jeles maa.. haha :P

(pasni nak cita apa plak eh?? Huhu) em, ok.. next, I want to story about their foods.. hehe.. during this program, we had 6 times meals!! Menarik!! Haha.. makan dia tu jangan sembang la, like in Foundateam u know, but a little bit ‘brutal’.. besa la makan ala2 otel..slrrrpppss!!! 

haha.. terlioq dah ayaq lioq.. haha..

Ok2, back to one of my international friend, Nordin.. u know, on the 2nd day of the program (9th Jan 2011), after we’d finished our Asar prayer, he invited me to join him playing snooker.. what?? SNOOKER!!??? Aduyai, how I’m going to play that snooker,man.. coz I’d never touch (+ see) the real snooker with my 4 eyes(???).. haha..don’t worry, I’ll teach you how to play this..lagi skali,waaaaaaaaa…maen snooker maaaaaaa!!! h0h0, tunggu pa lagi, layan ja la!! (walaupun xreti maen.. huhu :P)

fes game, maen classic snooker.. at that time, agak malu jugak la..mna xnya, almost all of my turn I wrongly target my ball!! Hampeh tol.. huhu.. but never mind, I’m always optimist although that game was quite hard to me.. h0h0.. chaiyok2!! After 1 hour (lamanya.. :P), I made my fes point, yaho0o0o0o (Alhamdulillah)!!!! Hehe..but he was already took  7 POINTS!! (jaohnya kena tinggal.. huhu) xpa2, tunggu la sebulan lg, I’ll far ahead beyond u! (bole caya ke ni?? Huhu :P)

haha..Nordin ni cekang w0o0..

Em, this post seems to be too long.. so, insya Allah, I think I'll 'story-mory' more other things about this STE in another post later.. it might be about other things, like games, or some knowledge that I gained from this program.. insya Allah.. may Allah bless you always.. as-salam.. =)

6 comments:

  1. alhamdulillah.. akhirnya berjaya jgak celoteh dalam english!! (slama ni nak tulih essay pnjg2 pun seram..huhu) peace..~ =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg... best gile bilik 4 orng. serius jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg (0o0o mmg gla?? haha..) ala, xla best mna pun..but, mmg xbole dsngkalkan lg la, sbb da mmg best,siap dok ngan bdk intrnationl lg..hehe.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. jap2..ko dpt bilik untuk 4 org tp duduk 2 org ke cmne nih??cnfius..huhu
    tp bez gila bilik tuh..jeles maaaa...huhu

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe.. klo gmbar pun dah utk 4 org, of kos la bilik aku tu berempat..~ haha.. mmg best pun..xpa2, len kali bole jeles lg..haha :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. best siot! (dengan gaya dak kl) =p

    ReplyDelete