Thursday, January 20, 2011

SOARING THE EAGLE (PART 2)

Insya Allah, this post was written to continue my last story about this program, STE.. huhu.. at night of the 2nd day (9th Jan 2011), the program continued to a very surprising activity, which is PUBLIC SPEAKING!! Haha., actually I not so really like this session, coz I’m always feeling nervous at the time I want to deliver some speech..so, I might be speechless if my nervous power is getting on top of my head.. huhu..

huhu.. nak celoteh apa la satgi ni.. bla3.. :P

0k,this session was very simple, we just write our name on a piece of paper, n a topic that we want our friend to talk about, but  in another piece of paper.. so, as soon as our name will be picked up by a person (choosen by the faci), we will pick up a topic that will be discussed together..another thing, this public speaking will be a spontaneous speaking in front of the class, with a half minute-preparation time given.. after one have finish his/her talk, a member that have been selected earlier will give comments, and some advices to improve himself/herself..so, as the session is going to start, my heart was also started to ‘sprint’.. haha.. dup dap.. dup dap.. dup dap.. :P

Time replacing time (masa berganti masa.. haha :P), my name was not been called, so I was still in waiting (dup dap..dup dap).. then, suddenly my name was called.. haha, abis la hang.. h0h0.. rilek2, wat cam besa ja..huhu.. I pick up a topic, and very happy that I got the topic that actually was me who written that topic on the paper!! (haha.. nasib2) so, I started with a very calm and cute face (but inside, very dup dap w0o0o.. haha)

nak pegang mic pun rasa mcm nak pegang letrik w0o0.. huhu..

‘Your Dream Cars’ was my topic at that time..after I finished deliver my ‘joyful’ speaking, my buddy gave some comments (actually critics.. haha), and another comments plus critics from the faci to improve my presentation.. alhamdulillah, they said that they saw my confidence and spirit during the presentation, and they hope that I could improve more about other things, such as eye contact, so that my talk will be more effective in future.. 

Thank you sooooooo much to all of you (friends + facis) who gave some critics a lot, coz that things will make me to become more aware about it..n also thanks about your comments regarding my celoteh yang panjang lebar sampai xboleh nak stop tu (actually faci yang suruh stop, sebab terlebih masa.. huhu). I really appreciate that.. :) 

After going through that night with some nervous, finally I managed to deliver my simple presentation will full of confidence (faci yang kata tau..hehe). at that time, I really realized that I had gain some confidence + knowledge about my weaknesses, and parts of my talk that need improvements.. so, I feel very happy, not because I was finished with my presentation, but I know that I could have some opportunities to improve myself to a higher level in terms of speaking in front of people.. n I hope that opportunities like that will come again soon, because I like to talk in front of people!! (btoi ke ni??) insya Allah, I’ll work for it!!~ =)

5 comments:

  1. haha.. i like english!! rsa cm xcaya plak aku bole berceloteh pnjang2 gini.. huhu.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. bez gila dpt topic sniri..huhu..tp topic ak wat cm xbez, kcian org yg dpt..huhu
    korg bleh prepare half min?ktorg xleh ponnnn...jeles2..uhuk3

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. bola la, sbb lgpun aku pnya turn tu ke-3 b4 last, so faci tu pun 0n ja la.. huhu..
    yg half min tu sbnarnya just utk tarik2 nafas jap ja, but kami saja2 la pi lajak sket tym, utk brainstorm sket2 idea..huhu..

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuu...ada session ni gak ka?
    ak pon ketaq gak nak ckp dpn org neh...

    ReplyDelete